Tips for the PBJ pro — Top 5 PBJ Mistakes
Tips for the PBJ pro – Top 5 PBJ Mistakes
Hard to believe that 12 quarters (3 years!) of PBJ data submission are under our belts. We’re often asked, “What are the biggest mistakes facilities make when completing their PBJ reports?” Here are the top 5 — based on thousands of facility implementations, consultations, and audit reviews.
- Not removing meal breaks for all employees
- Submitting overnight hours by shift start or end date
January 13, 2021
Feige, Jenn. “Tips for the PBJ pro — Get Ready for the Feb. 14 Deadline!” SimpleLTC, 13 Jan. 2021, www.simpleltc.com/tips-for-the-pbj-pro-get-ready-for-the-feb-14-deadline.
- CMS: Technical Users Guide updated January 2021
- News: Staffing Rating Under 4 Stars? Review PBJ Data; Set and Monitor Goals
- News: 5 Star, QMs, and PBJ Data Updates
- News: U.S. Bill Would Require More Staffing And Curtail Arbitration In Nursing Homes
- News: Importance of the Human Touch
- News: How to Boost Your Nursing Home Star Rating