The second PBJ FAQ document was published December 21, 2016 just a month after the first required data submission by facilities.
This FAQ added four new questions, removed one, modified four previously answered questions and rearranged their order. New concepts included:
- Further clarified corporate staff hours that can be reported
- Included Respiratory therapists in a prior question about therapy hours
- Added more detail on reporting Hire and Termination dates
- Recommended maintaining of Employee IDs regardless of reporting system changes
- Clarified that the midnight split rule does not require a change in payroll techniques used to pay staff
- Introduced a method to convert minutes to fractions for manually entering hours in the PBJ system
- Clarified how to confirm successful submission of data in the PBJ system
Don’t see the Download button?
Get a free Access Pass to access all our PBJ Library archives.
December 21, 2016